Currently when you log into Ascend it takes you to the Ascend home overview page, but there are some offices that may not want the home overview page to appear right when you log into Ascend because they don't want patients to see the information on the home overview page.
When in your Chrome browser while in the Ascend schedule/calendar you can bookmark the schedule, that way when you click on that bookmark and log into Ascend it will take you straight to the schedule rather than the home overview page.
- At the top right of the Chrome browser there is a star you can click on to bookmark the page (make sure you don't have a patient up at the time you create the bookmark).
- You can then access your bookmark by clicking on the three dots at the top right of the Chrome browser and then select bookmarks.
- After you log into Ascend it will take you to the schedule rather than the home overview page.
Note: If you would like a quicker way to access your bookmarks.
- After you click on the bookmarks option there will be an option that says "show bookmarks bar". This will bring up a small bar underneath the web address bar to show all of your bookmarks.
- In the bookmarks bar you can drag and drop the bookmarks if you would like them in a specific order.
- If your bookmark is not appearing in the bookmarks bar then to the very right hand side of the bar there is an icon that looks like ">>" that you would click on to view more of your bookmarks that couldn't fit on the bar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.