Using native tools in Dentrix Ascend, you can craft customized messages to be sent at key points in a patient’s journey. Need to remind a patient of an upcoming appointment or an outstanding balance? Want to invite a patient to schedule their recare online? Ascend is here to automate these tasks, leaving you more time to spend with patients. You can be thoughtful about your patient communications without spending a bunch of time on manual tasks.
Watch this webinar to learn how to set up patient communications in Dentrix Ascend. (Duration 5:01)
- To learn more about patient communications, read these articles:
- To dive deeper into patient communication tools, watch this webinar: 3 Keys to Effectively Communicate with Your Patients Using Dentrix Ascend.
- The Preferred Contact Method on the Patient Information page does NOT override the Preferred Sending Method in Patient Communications
- To learn more about sending eStatements, watch Sending Electronic Statements.
- To learn more about setting up Online Booking, visit the Online Booking Course in the Dentrix Ascend Academy.