Dentrix Ascend offers many standard reports to help you understand your performance and make decisions about your practice. It also offers an additional tool called Power Reporting. Power Reporting takes things a step further by allowing you to create your own custom reports. You can start with a pre-built report and customize it to your needs or choose to create a completely custom report from scratch. No matter your approach, Power Reporting will help you drill down into your data to find answers to your specific questions.
Watch this video to get an overview of Power Reporting in Dentrix Ascend. (Duration: 9:25)
Click any of the following links to jump to the corresponding time in the video:
- Types of Power Reports (1:05)
- Type 1: Pre-Built Analysis Reports (1:44)
- Type 2: Pre-Built Interactive Reports (5:40)
- Type 3: Report Builders (8:01)
- For help deciding which report to use, see Deciding Which Report to Use in Dentrix Ascend.
- To learn more about using Power Reporting, watch this series of webcasts: Maximize the Potential of Your Financial Power Reports.
- The different power report types are represented by different icons:
|Pre-Built Analysis Reports are marked with the magnifying glass icon.||Pre-Built Interactive Reports are marked with the document icon.||Report Builders are marked by a green plus icon for Analysis and Interactive builders.|
Article is closed for comments.