Sending billing statements to patients is time consuming, expensive, and requires the office to maintain an inventory of supplies. Print and Mail for Me is an integrated print statement fulfillment option that allows you to send paper billing statements directly from Dentrix Ascend to the patients of your choice. With just a couple of clicks, all the printing, folding, stuffing, sealing, stamping and mailing is done for you so you can focus on other responsibilities.
Watch this video to learn more about the Print and Mail for Me feature. (Duration: 3:46)
- Sending eStatements in conjunction with using the Print & Mail for Me feature is recommended as best practice, but is completely optional.
- Your role must have the Send batch of Print & mail for me… right to launch Print and Mail for Me from the bulk Billing Statements page.
- Your role must have the Send single Print & mail for me st… right to launch Print and Mail for Me from the Patient Walkout or the Patient Billing Statement pages.
- Dentrix Ascend does not integrate with the National Change of Address Verification (NCOA) program to verify or maintain your patient addresses. The service will attempt to forward printed statements based on NCOA registration but does not update Dentrix Ascend.
- To learn more about how to generate a batch of billing statements, read Generating billing statements in the Dentrix Ascend Resource Center.
- To learn more about how to generate a billing statement for an individual patient, read Generating a patient's billing statement in the Resource Center.