Known Issue: Timezone/Date conflicts
There is a discrepancy between the way Power Reports and other reports indicate the date when timezones overlap date boundaries. This discrepancy is only seen for multi-site organizations and only when transactions are posted in one timezone and then viewed in another timezone that would translate the given UTC time as a different date.
- An office in Central Time posts a procedure at 11:15PM on Dec 2nd
- The central branch (located in Eastern Time) views a report with that same procedure on it.
- Here is what the Central Branch might see:
- In Power Reporting, the report shows the Procedure as being posted at 11:15PM on Dec 2nd
- In other Ascend reports the same Procedure shows as being posted at 12:15AM on Dec 3rd
Recommended: Provider A/R Totals Report
The "Provider A/R Totals" report is currently our recommended option for month-end and provider financial reporting. You can find gross and net production as well as gross and net collection using this report. We have heard your feedback and are happy to share with you that we working on improving this report with additional filters including filters for Adjustment Types, Procedure categories, and Providers.