How often do you provide treatment without collecting payment?
On average, dental offices forfeit 9% of their annual revenue due to uncollected insurance benefits (eAssist). That’s roughly $135k per year for the average practice. So, if you’re trying to increase your cash flow, you’ll want to start with your insurance receivables.
Watch this webinar to discover "How to Improve Your Insurance Collections." (Duration: 51:01)
Click any of the following links to jump to the corresponding time in the video:
- Stats and Common Errors (5:32)
- Submit Claims with Proper Documentation (10:32)
- Zero Out Unattached Procedures Daily (16:39)
- Zero Out Unsent Claims Daily (20:09)
- Review Unresolved Claims (22:52)
- Use the A/R Overview (28:38)
- Review Outstanding Claims (29:44)
- Use the Insurance A/R Problematic Payers Graph (33:22)
- Q&A (38:49)
Download the slide deck here: