Insurance plans have so many variations and exceptions it can be hard to keep track of them all. However, many plans have similar exceptions. In Dentrix Ascend you can create a custom coverage table template that will represent the bulk of your standard exceptions. Applying a template to a new plan relieves you of the work of building a new completely coverage table every time you add a new plan.
Watch this video to learn how to create a percentage-based insurance coverage table template. (Duration: 5:15)
- Coverage table templates s are shared by the organization, so they do not need to be created multiple times.
- Changes made to the coverage table stand out in bold text until you save them.
- You must have the Manage coverage tables right to create and edit coverage tables.
- Once you pull a template into an insurance plan you can continue to edit the table without affecting the template.
- For more information see Editing coverage tables in the Resource Center.