The clinical team has just finished working on a patient. Now they need to post the procedures and send the patient up front to check out. The digital routing panel is the quickest way to communicate between the clinical team and the front desk team. This tool gives you up-to-the second updates on what procedures have been posted and lets you quickly navigate to all the areas of Ascend needed for checkout. Additionally, the Exit Workflow feature helps make sure you schedule the next recare appointment, gather missing contact information, and collect a payment from the patient.
Watch this video to learn how to check out a patient using exit workflow. (Duration: 2:48)
- You can view all operatories or just specific operatories.
- The pin will disappear if you are zoomed in too much. It depends on your monitor size. To get the pin back, zoom out, pin it then zoom back in.
- Once an appointment is complete, if you select it the appointment card will not open up.
- The Post button appears so you can post procedures that have not been treatment planned. Complete is the name of the button when those procedures are part of a treatment plan.
- The Appointment task will only appear when the next primary recare appointment has not been scheduled.
- The Collect Phone Number and Collect Email tasks only appear if that information is missing.
- The Collect Payment task only appears when there is a balance to collect.