Articles in this section
- Settings to Succeed with Dentrix Ascend
- Paying Dentists on Collections
- Paying Dentists on Net Production
- Rebranding Your eStatements
- Reconciliation Approach for Reports
- Setting Up RCM Rights in Dentrix Ascend
- Insurance Best Practices with Candice Proctor - May 2020
- The NEW Normal in the Dental Office (Covid19 Ideas)
- Benefits of Signing in to the Dentrix Ascend Resource Center
- Teledentistry and Dentrix Ascend
Excited to have this feature coming in April....will you have BCBS of AL added to this eligibility payer list? With not seeing it, what is the timeframe that it would be to have it added? We have 6 practices in Alabama so this would be HUGE for us!
Hi Heather Brittany McDonald
I spoke with our Payer Specialist about BCBS of AL. Apparently, we've been trying for years to get them to send dental eligibility data, but unfortunately, they've decided (at least to this point) not to provide dental eligibility data. I think this is an area where you and other practices with a lot of BCBS of AL patients could help us, by contacting them, and letting them know you want automated eligibility (270/271 transactions).
Is there any way that the accurate Insurance portal URLs can be pre-loaded according to the Payor ID by default? Right now the process of copy and pasting, and trying to check if the web portal links to ascend is not very efficient.
Please sign in to leave a comment.