Problem: I have a Gendex GXS-700/Dexis platinum sensor, i proceed with acquisition and i get an error stating Correction files are not properly linked. What do i do now?
Couple of solutions,
1. Make sure they have the the correction file disc and install it
- If they don't have the disc have them go to a computer where the device is working and pull the correction files to your computer then to the one you need to get working.
- If this is a first time install and they don't have the disc, you can or have the office reach out to Dexis and give Dexis the serial number of the device. They should transfer those files over without a problem.
2. Next after files have been installed, Copy the path where the calibration files are located.
3. Right click on the acquisition agent (the tooth) and go to preference.
4. Paste the path under correction file path in the agent.
The device will start working after the path is properly linked.