Scheduling appointments is one of the most frequent things you do in your practice. Whether you are scheduling recare or treatment-planned procedures, Dentrix Ascend makes it easy to set up a patient appointment.
Watch this video to learn how to schedule an appointment for an existing patient. (Duration: 3:19)
- You can add multiple procedures at once by typing a multi-code into the Procedures field. To learn more about creating multi-codes, read Adding multi-codes in the Resource Center.
- Additional tabs on the appointment panel:
- Use the Contact Info tab to update a patient’s contact information such as their phone number or primary contact.
- Use Related Appts tab to see whether any related patients have an appointment scheduled today.
- Use the Medical Alerts tab to view or add medical alerts for the patient.
- Use the Lab Case tab to see lab cases for the patient.
- To learn more about assigning a primary provider, see Assigning a Primary Provider in the Dentrix Ascend blog.
- To learn more about scheduling appointments, read Scheduling appointments for existing patients in the Dentrix Ascend Resource Center.
- To learn more about scheduling appointments for related patients, watch Scheduling Related Patients in the Resource Center.