You post transactions to the ledger every day. Dentrix Ascend provides a way for you to verify these transactions with the Day Sheet. The Day Sheet provides an opportunity to review transactions and production totals, and, if you pay your providers on net production, find gross production, net production, and adjustment numbers. For this report to be useful, you should generate it every day and make it part of your office routine.
Watch this video to learn how to generate a Day Sheet. (Duration: 2:28)
- Selecting the "Payments Only" option essentially turns the Day Sheet into a receipts only Note that it does not change the report format; it only changes the data included in the report.
- New patients display on the Day Sheet after their first procedures are posted to the Ledger.
- The Day Sheet is only an estimate of net production because its transactions reflect a time frame that is not complete, due to pending insurance claims that have not yet posted to the ledger.
- To learn more about the data contained within the Day Sheet, read Understanding the day sheet in the knowledgebase.
- To learn how to use the Day Sheet to pay your providers, read Paying Dentists on Net Production in the Resource Center.