Sending insurance claims is a vital part of most practices, and sending claims electronically speeds up the process of getting the claim to the insurance company so that your office can get paid faster. However, not every claim is ready to be send immediately, for example if you need to add an attachment first.
Watch this video to learn how to send insurance claims from the ledger. (Duration: 1:20)
- Dentrix Ascend processes claims Monday through Friday every four hours starting at 5:00 AM Mountain time. After a claim has been processed its status will automatically change to Sent.
- You can also access the claim detail by clicking Patient Walkout, selecting the Send Claims tab and then clicking on the claim.
- If procedures need to be edited, the claim must be deleted, the procedures edited in the ledger, and then the claim must be recreated.
- While in the Queued status the claim can be edited and resubmitted without the fear of creating a duplicate claim.
- To learn more, read Sending claims in the knowledgebase.
Please sign in to leave a comment.