Part of your office routine is to review unsent claims and attach the required exams, images, and notes so that your claims get accepted the first time. Dentrix Ascend makes it easy for you to know when those attachments are needed.
Watch this video to learn how to add required attachments to an insurance claim. (Duration: 3:15)
- Dentrix Ascend maintains a database of the attachment requirements for different insurance carriers. This database is regularly updated with carrier-specific attachment requirements.
- The Add buttons will not function if the payer is not a supported carrier or does not accept electronic attachments.
- You cannot attach multiple perio exams to a single claim; however, you can attach the same perio exam to multiple claims.
- If you need to undo any of your attachment selections, select a checkbox next to an attachment and click Remove Selected.
- To learn how to upload EOBs and other documents, see Uploading documents in the Dentrix Ascend Resource Center.
- To learn more about adding attachments, read Adding attachments to claims in the Resource Center.