It often happens that you have a patient at the front desk already checked out and then they mention that they need to purchase an additional product like a whitening kit or toothbrush heads. The quickest way to accommodate this situation is to post a procedure directly to the ledger.
Watch this video to learn how to post or edit procedures in the Ledger. (Duration: 1:32)
- The date will automatically populate to today; however, you do have the ability to back-date a procedure if need be.
- Procedures cannot be dated in the future.
- Users must have Ledger rights to post and edit procedures.
- If you are posting a procedure with a tooth number or surfaces, additional boxes must be completed before the procedure can be saved.
- Additional procedure information can also be filled out when posting a procedure, such as:
- Start/Completion Dates
- Insurance Estimate overrides
- Diagnostic codes
- In order to edit or delete a posted procedure, the procedure cannot be locked by the Ledger Rules.
Please sign in to leave a comment.