Once the provider has completed an examination of the patient’s mouth and has determined a course of action which will best benefit the patient, it is time to organize the treatment-planned procedures into a case which can be presented to the patient.
Watch this video to learn how to create a treatment plan case. (Duration: 1:10)
- The left side of the Treatment Planner page lists all cases for this patient, organized by their status.
- New treatment-planned procedures automatically appear in the default Unassigned case.
- The case name will display on the treatment plan and in the Calendar when this treatment is scheduled.
- Extensive treatment plans can be grouped into visits. For more information see Ordering Procedures by Visit.
- For more information on creating a treatment plan case, see Creating Treatment Plans in the knowledgebase.