There are times additional information needs to be added to a perio exam. It may be that you had time to enter to pocket depths but need to go back and enter in bleeding or gingival margins.
Watch this video to learn how to edit a perio exam. (Duration: 1:41)
- Furcation notations will only be available for teeth that could have a furcation. You will not see a furcation option on anterior teeth.
- Zeros will appear in locations where no furcation is noted.
- To chart numbers higher than 10 you must choose the + arrow on the keypad to increase the available numbers.
Perio Keystrokes for Quick entry:
- B (once) – Bleeding on Probe noted in Distal and Mesial sites
- B (twice) – Bleeding on Probe noted at all sites
- B (three times) – Clear all sites
- S (once) – Suppuration on Probe noted in Distal and Mesial sites
- S (twice) – Suppuration on Probe noted at all sites
- S (three times) – Clear all sites